Grown in Turkey premium grade fruits are carefully sourced and processed using advanced osmotic dehydration technique. It is a low temperature water removal process which preserves color, enhances flavor, intensifies aroma and improves texture. Extraction of acidic fruit juice and uptake of sugar by fruits give a sweeter product than conventionally dried one. Fruits are immersed in sugar solution for several days, then gently oven-dried to a specific moisture content, individually checked, slightly oil sprayed to prevent clumping and packed.
- Plump, chewy and juicy texture
- Condensed fruity flavour
- Attractive appearance and natural aroma
- Optimum moisture level
- Long shelf life
- Lower calorific value compared to candied or glaced fruit
- Plant-based, kosher, additive- and gluten-free
- Year-round supply.
- sour cherries (Morello)
- 5×5 chopped
- 10×10 chopped (when possible)
- sunflower oil
- tapioca starch
- rice flour
- dried fruit and trail mixes in retail or bulk packages
- natural fiber, vitamin and antioxidant source in breakfast cereals, muesli and granola;
- functional component in fruit, raw, cereal and protein bars;
- flavorful ingredient in fine chocolate bars and chocolate coated products;
- vibrant salad and yoghurt toppings.
Bulk: 1 x 10kg blue colored 17μ PE bag, white export grade carton.
Retail: 1 x 56g ziplock doypack
12 x 56g doypacks per display box; 8 boxes per outer case carton.
Pallet lots: 64 x 10 kg cartons
*Incase of hot weather or long transit time, reefer containers are preferred.
All Sanford products are plant-based and do not contain artificial flavourings, preservatives, colours and GMOs. They are free of major allergens, such peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat and sesame seeds. None of these items are present on the production lines where the products are manufactured and packed.