FRUIT PUREE PIECES
Fruit Puree Pieces
Sanford is proud to offer 100% functional fruit puree pieces designed to deliver the taste, texture, aroma and goodness of a real fruit. Puree pieces are delicious on their own as a snack or can be used as a fruit ingredient in food preparations or specialty food industry. Wide selection of fruits, shapes and sizes are available.
- 100% fruit content
- Pleasant soft texture
- No added sugar
- Customizable fruit blends
- Flexible format and formulation design
- Long shelf life
- Plant-based and kosher; no artificial preservatives or additives
- Bake-stable preparations available
- Sour cherry
- Cubes 5x5mm
- Cubes 10x10mm
- Rice flour
- Tapioca starch
* Other plant-based coating agents available on demand.
- Healthy on-the-go snacks for kids;
- Fruit ingredient in breakfast cereals, muesli, and granola;
- Functional component in fruit, cereal and protein bars;
- Inclusion in baked goods, such as muffins, cakes, pastry, pies, etc;
- Base ingredient for chocolate or yoghurt coating.
Bulk: 1 x 10kg white export grade carton, lined with blue colored 17μ PE bag
Retail: 1 x 28g ziplock doypack (fruit puree strips); 12 x 28g doypacks per display box; 8 boxes per outer case carton.
1 x 28g trays (fruit puree winders)
Pallet lot: 64 x 10kg white export grade carton, lined with blue colored 17μ PE bag
20’’ Container: 11 pallets / 7,040 kg
40’’ Container: 21 pallets per / 13,440 kg
* In case of hot weather or long transit time, reefer containers are preferable.
Sanford fruit puree pieces are vegan, kosher and gluten-free; they do not contain artificial flavourings, preservatives, colours and GMOs.
Sanford fruit puree pieces are free from major allergens, such as peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat and sesame seeds. None of these items are present on the production lines where the products are manufactured and packaged.