One of Sanford’s goals is to bring afforfable, healthy and flavourful fruit snacks to people around the world. With this in mind we have developed a range of rather special fruit balls. Crafted with a handful of simple ingredients, they are healthy, delicious and wholesome on-the-go energy boosters, mood enhancers and, overall, just fantastic treats, both for kids and adults!
Sanford fruit balls are a perfect blend of dates and dried fruit. Carefully sourced dried dates are checked and chopped, then mixed with dried fruits, rolled into balls and coated with a desired ingredient. Fruit Balls provide a healthier alternative to processed foods, like cookies, candies, jelly beans and other ubiquitous junk food. They taste great as an on-the-go snack, when accompanied by coffee or tea, or when you urgently need to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.
- Soft chewy texture
- No added sugar
- Short and simple ingredient list
- Customizable fruit blends
- Long shelf life
- Plant-based and kosher; no artificial preservatives or additives
- Year-round supply
- Date paste
- Dry fig paste (unsulphured)
- Dried banana
- Dried strawberry
- Blackcurrant puree pieces
- Orange puree pieces
- Strawberry puree pieces
- Chia seeds
- Cocoa powder
- Coconut flakes
- Freeze-dried fruit powder
* Other plant-based coatings are available on demand
- Balls 1g – as a base ingredient for chocolate coating
- Balls 7g – as a snack for kids
- Balls 12g – as a snack for adults
- Healthy snacks for kids and adults;
- Fast energy boosters for endurance athletes;
- Base ingredient for chocolate or yoghurt coating.
Bulk: 1 x 10kg white export grade carton, lined with blue colored 17μ PE bag
For kids: 1 x 35g ziplock doypack; 12 x 35g doypacks per display box; 8 boxes per outer case carton.
For adults: 1 x 60g ziplock doypack; 12 x 60g doypacks per display box; 8 boxes per outer case carton.
Sanford fruit balls are vegan, kosher and gluten-free; they do not contain artificial flavourings, preservatives, colours and GMOs.
Sanford fruit balls contain COCONUT and COCOA POWDER, but are free from major allergens, such as peanuts, milk, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat and sesame seeds. None of these items are present on the production lines where the products are manufactured and packaged.